About Me

My photo
Daughter, sister, wife, mother, friend. Living each day to the fullest. I know God has a plan for me, if I could just see it all through His eyes.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This little piggy went to the butcher.....

One BIG piggy wrecked havoc upon our yard last night!
Last night, Mike went out to burn garbage and saw our neighbors HUGE pig in our yard. So we all went out to see it. At the time the beast was only eating the grass around the porch which sounded so disgusting. Mike called the neighbor and they came down to get the pig but the pig ran off into the woods and since it was dark, Mike told them not to worry about it.

"We don't want it rootin' up your yard" says the neighbor.

"Don't worry about it," says my city-raised husband.

"Pigs can rip up the yard pretty good," I tell him.

This morning, we all left while it was still dark. I came home after a relaxing swim and a physical therapy appointment.

TO THIS!!!

I wish I had a picture of the ugly hog that destroyed our yard. Alas, much to my pleasure, said hog is being butchered today.

One day too late, if you ask me!





No comments: